1. Cancelled: A transaction that was placed earlier but is now marked as Cancelled. These transaction come through in a pair, both transactions are recorded in our database.
2. Contingent: A multi-leg transaction that tied to a trade on the options market.
3. DarkPool: A transaction that is reported late and conducted via the DarkPool.
4. DarkPool Sweep: A Sweep Order that is filled on multiple exchanges.
5. Regular: A transaction with no special conditions attached. It was reported as a “normal” transaction.
6. ReportedAHs: A transaction made pre/post market outside of regular trading hours.