Jeff Bezos Quotes
20 Best Jeff Bezos Quotes on Success, Motivation, Business, and Leadership.
Bezos was born on January 12, 1964, in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Jeff Bezos is the founder of Amazon, the largest online retailer in the world. He started Amazon from his garage in 1993. With a Net Worth of $186 Billion, he is the second richest person in the world. In May 2021 he was surpassed by French billionaire, Bernard Arnault.
Below are 20 of our favorite Jeff Bezos Quotes to get motivated.
1. “One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.” – Jeff Bezos
2. “I believe you have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.” – Jeff Bezos
3. “Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.” – Jeff Bezos
4. “The human brain is an incredible pattern-matching machine.” – Jeff Bezos
5. “We are stubborn on vision. We are flexible on details…” – Jeff Bezos
6. “It’s not an experiment if you know it’s going to work.” – Jeff Bezos
7. “Work Hard, have fun, make history.” – Jeff Bezos
8. “If you never want to be criticized, for goodness’ sake don’t do anything new.” – Jeff Bezos
9. “My view is there’s no bad time to innovate.” – Jeff Bezos
10. “I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.” — Jeff Bezos
11. “The good news for shareowners is that a single big winning bet can more than cover the cost of many losers.” — Jeff Bezos
12. “The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is, ‘why not?” — Jeff Bezos
13. “Patience, persistence, and obsessive attention to detail.” — Jeff Bezos
14. “The framework I found which made the decision incredibly easy was what I called – which only a nerd would call – a ‘regret minimization framework’.” — Jeff Bezos
15. “One of the huge mistakes people make is that they try to force an interest on themselves. You don’t choose your passions. Your passions choose you.” — Jeff Bezos
16. “When the world changes around you and when it changes against you, what used to be a tail wind is now a head wind, you have to lean into that and figure out what to do because complaining isn’t a strategy.” — Jeff Bezos
17. “The thing that motivates me is a very common form of motivation. And that is, with other folks counting on me, it’s so easy to be motivated.” — Jeff Bezos
18. “Another thing that I would recommend to people is that they always take a long-term point of view. I think this is something about which there’s a lot of controversy. A lot of people — and I’m just not one of them — believe that you should live for the now.” — Jeff Bezos
19. “Your margin is my opportunity.” — Jeff Bezos
20. “To get something new done you have to be stubborn and focused, to the point that others might find unreasonable.” — Jeff Bezos