TSLA Stock Analysis
Below I journal and study the TSLA chart as part of the 2020 Stock Market Winners Series.
TSLA Stock Chart
Price and Volume Characteristics
- *Highest Volume in Over a year with Earnings Catalyst
- *Follow on Follow Through Volume post-earnings ++
- *Respect for 60s 65s 80s 150s as price trends.
- *Volume Dry Ups as price consolidates in 150s, above 250s, near 400s = Constructive Action
- *Relative Strength Days and outperformance in June 2020, Late November 2020.
- *Repeat IOF (Institutional Options Flow) and Repeat IBT (Institutional Block Trades) = High institutional activity / interest.
- *IOF sets a timer on the price to get directional (up/down).
- *Pink Line (TL’s Volume Interpretation Tool) – trends higher during the corrective market phase – adds to conviction.
- *Should be on the Gappers list in late October post-earnings report.
- *Follow on Follow through volume post-earnings is an added sign of institutional interest in late October 2019
- *Should make RS lists in June 2020 for an entry near the $200 mark. Should make the RS list on break above $450s
- *IOF+IBT+Pink Line+PLG added to conviction.