TSLA Stock Analysis
Ray With Richard Moglen
TSLA Stock Chart
Price and Volume Characteristics
- Highest Volume in Over a year with Earnings Catalyst
- Follow on Follow Through Volume post-earnings ++
- Respect for 60s 65s 80s 150s as price trends.
- Volume Dry Ups as price consolidates in 150s, above 250s, near 400s = Constructive Action
- Relative Strength Days and outperformance in June 2020, Late November 2020.
- Should be on the Gappers list in late October post-earnings report.
- Follow on Follow through volume post-earnings is an added sign of institutional interest in late October 2019
- Should make RS lists in June 2020 for an entry near the $200 mark. Should make the RS list on break above $450s
- IOF+IBT+Pink Line+PLG added to conviction.
Let’s Get Started
Get your FREE copy of the 2020, 2019, and 2018 Model Books right now!