1. How do we label Options Flow as Bullish vs Bearish?
At TL MoneyFlow, we use the side of trade on individual options order flow transactions to determine if a trade is “bullish” or “bearish”.
- Call options traded “at ask” and “above ask” are generally labeled as “bullish” 🟢
- Put options traded “at bid” and “below bid” are generally labeled as “bullish” 🟢
- Put options traded “at ask” and “above ask” are generally labeled as “bearish” 🔴
Combined with the simplistic approach above – we also employ several advance algorithmic filtration methods.
- Bullish Options Flow 🟢
- Bearish Options Flow 🔴
2. To filter the flow based on our Proprietary criteria, select ETF Flow and Equity Flow under the Criteria Filter.
3. How to properly interpret and trade Institutional Options Flow: Our V1 Thesis
Sign up to get access to our Institutional Options Flow Database!