Weekend Routine – April 3, 2021
1. Reviewing last week to prep for next week: 5 Day 15 min Chart, Volume Stats & Commentary via @TLPrivate_
Reviewing Current Positions
|Symbol||Baseline||Magnet||EOW||Pink Line||MoneyFlow||Thought Process|
|PINS||$70||$80||>$70++||▼||Recent Large IOF||Will remain on watch to hold the $70s on market turbulence. Watching for respect to build for $75s.|
Weakest to Strongest Positions: None
2. Market Review
|Market Conditions||Confirmed Uptrend||Confirmed Uptrend|
Market Indexes via Top 10 Report
3. Sector, Group, Industry Review
1 Week Leading Performance-Momentum Groups: Miners, Software, Semiconductors, Robotics, Social Media
1 Week Lagging Performance-Momentum Groups: US Cannabis, China Internet, Vanguard Healthcare, Health Care, Medical
4 Week Leading Performance-Momentum Groups: Miners, Home Construction, Utilities, Real Estate, Utilities
4 Week Lagging Performance-Momentum Groups: US Cannabis, China Internet, Oilers, SP Biotechnology, IBD50
Members: Log In to see Full Weekend Routine.
Top 20 Industry Groups From MarketSmith
Top Industry Groups: Oil&Gas, Retail, Transportation, Banks, Metals, Semiconductor Equipment
4. S&P500 and Nasdaq Review Notes
1. INMD ATKR FND PII JCOM YETI worth a second look from the IBD50 list. ENTG breakout last week in the Semiconductor Equipment space.
1. AAPL MSFT AMZN TSLA FB GOOG NVDA PYPL rallying up the right side, will be watched for consolidation near current price levels next week. Initial action off the bottom is sharp and expected to be V shape. Consolidation usually follows.
2. Semi’s in TXN AMAT LRCX KLAC MHCP ASML MXIM (MTSI AMBA SGH UCTT BRKS non-Nasdaq) continue to hold up well. Semiconductor Equipment is now a Potential Leadership Group (PLG).
3. TMUS SBUX ADSK ROST are others that act well among the Nasdaq 100 holdings.
1. Semiconductor Equipment theme shows here as well.
2. Banks are consolidating near highs: C JPM WFC
3. Oilers near highs with a theme as well: MPC VLO PSX KMI EOG
2. Tickers worth a second look: ACN MDT ZBH SBUX TGT TMUS ADSK EL GRMN GM F GE BSX ROST ZBRA HIG.
3. S&P500 trades above the key trend level of $3940 per TL Daily Plan.
4. Health Care and Semiconductor Equipment are two themes that are emerging as Potential Leadership Groups.
5. Key Watchlist Updates
Hight Tight Flag Candidates (HTF) Watchlist
Additions: MESA VRTV PRTA ZDGE TMDX APHA AVXL QFIN
WL Tickers: AMRS APHA AVXL BEAM BW CAN CLNE CMRX COHU DMTK DNMR EGHT EOLS FLGT FUTU GMBL HIMX KOPN LORL MESA MGNI MOGO MORF MWK OMI ORBC ORGO PRTA QFIN REVG RIOT SAVA SI SM TKAT TMDX TMST UNFI USIO VFF VRTV VUZI XONE ZDGE
Additions: ALHC CRCT SLQT MCFE
Deletions: AFRM SKLZ ZPI ZI GATO FUBO ROOT TIL
WL Tickers: ABNB ALHC AOUT ASO AZEK BMBL BSY CNXC CRCT CRSR DEN DOCN FOUR GFL GHVI LDI MRVI OZON PLTR PUBM RBLX SLQT STPK TLS TUYA YALA ZI ZIM
Additions: CONN CLF
Deletions: FNKO RCKT
WL Tickers: ACRS AMKR APPS AVYA BILI BILL CLF CONN DT FEYE GOOG GOOS LB NET NVAX PINS PYPL QUOT RCKT SNAP SONO TDC TGTX TWLO UPST UPWK VCEL VOXX WSM Z ZS
6. Top 10 Report Plan
|Symbol||Baseline||Magnet||T10 Pivot||Pink Line||MoneyFlow||Thought Process|
|AMKR||$23||$25||$24.97||▼||Mixed||On watch vs T10 Pivot and a close above $25 on its T10 Pivot attempt.|
|FB||$300||$300||$304.67||▼||Large IOF 2 Weeks ago||On watch vs T10 Pivot and close above $300 on its T10 Pivot attempt|
|GOOGL||$2050||$2150||$2145.14||▲||Repeat IOF Recently||On watch vs T10 Pivot and close above $2150 on its T10 Pivot attempt.|
|KLIC||$50||$55||$51.99||▼||Repeat IOF/IBT Recently||On watch for RS vs $50 on market turbulence and T10 Pivot on strength.|
|QCOM||$135||$140||50DMA||▼||Repeat IOF Recently||On watch for RS vs $135 on market turbulence and T10 Pivot on strength.|
|SQ||$240||$240||50DMA||▼||None||On watch vs T10 Pivot on strength.|
|TSLA||$600||$700||$717.85||▲||None||On watch for RS vs $600s on market turbulence and T10 Pivot on strength.|
|W||$320||$380||$349.08||▲||Repeat IBT Recently||On watch for RS vs $320s on market turbulence and T10 Pivot on Strength.|
|CROX||$80||$80||$86.40||▼||Large IOF Recently||On watch vs $80s and T10 Pivot on strength.|
|GM||$55||$60||$58.63||▼||Large Repeat IOF Recently||On watch for RS vs $55s on market turbulence and T10 Pivot on Strength.|
TL Acronyms | TraderLion
7. Swing Trade Plans (STPs)
Swing Trade Plans are in addition to the Top 10 Report above. They are part of a “Focus List” in addition to the Top 10 Report Plan.
LYFT on watch vs $65 on strength and $60s on weakness.
UBER on watch vs $60 on strength and $55s on weakness.
KOPN of interest to position vs $10s. Two edges at play. Large IOF recently and trades in a Potential Leadership Group.
FEYE will remain on watch vs $20s on strength. Reason it remains on STPs is because of repeat IOF activity. Directional movement is due.
TLS on watch for respect to build for $35s post-offering.